Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Color Wheel!

With so many color combinations, I'm sure I'm not the only bride who likes a zillion different color schemes. Not only that, but I have a fiance who doesn't even have a favorite color. His only request is "no pink." If any of you know me at all you already know that pink wasn't in the running.

However, with all of that against me, I do believe that I have decided the colors of the wedding! (HOORAY!) Since it's a summer wedding, I really wanted a bold and bright color, (no pastels). I have picked a plum purple! :) For accents, flowers, etc. I've decided on a golden yellow!

I think that these colors will work well together, and I find the combination fairly unique. (I'm sure now that I've decided, I'll see a million purple and yellow weddings before mine, ha!)

I'm extremely ecstatic about these colors and a little surprised at myself since neither purple or yellow are my favorite colors. Purple, though, has been warming to me recently. (my new ipod is purple and so is my new winter coat)

In other wedding news, our knot website is well on its way to being complete. Here is a preview for blog followers.

Hoping the next 17 months go by fast,
Heather :)

No comments:

Post a Comment