Wednesday, December 8, 2010

'Tis the Season

Christmas is right around the corner. I have almost ALL of my shopping done. woohoo! Wedding planning is in full swing as well!

I took the plunge and went DIY on invitations. I went to Archiver's (super amazing scrapbook store) and ordered a template for invites. I'm doing all of it on my own. Hopefully my MOH (Maid of Honor), Tara, will be helping me with some of it! They will come in a couple of weeks, and my goal is to get them done as early as possible!

I've been a little out of control on etsy lately as well. I haven't bought anything (wedding wise), but I have a ton of favorites saved to my account. I have so many decor ideas that my head is just spinning. I've found some really cute pictures of painted wine bottles used as vases and candle holders.

Here are a few places I've been drawing inspiration from
painted wine bottles
wine bottles painted and as candle holders

Still haven't put up the vendor list..I'll do it sooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment